In response to the outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus disease), Beacon Property Management is taking immediate steps to help ensure the health and safety of our residents, staff members and all who visit the communities we manage. We are monitoring the CDC’s evolving recommendations for avoidance of the coronavirus, and remain proactive as we inaugurate thoughtful precautionary measures to help reduce any spread of the disease.
At this time, we are announcing that the daily operations of our leasing centers and the Beacon corporate office will change, in an effort to minimize possible exposure to the virus. We have always focused on service, and are now intensifying our procedures to help ensure that we meet your needs in a safe and efficient manner. Please be advised that effective immediately, the following measures are in place:
- All rental offices (including home offices) and the Beacon corporate office will be closed to our residents and the general public until further notice.
- If you have questions or require assistance, please call or email the office so someone can assist you. Our staff will continue to be available via phone (951-685-7466) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Place your rent checks or money orders in the rent box outside of the office. If requested, we will send you a receipt.
- Place all correspondence addressed to management in the rent box outside of the office or in the drop box at the back door of the office.
- At this time, only extreme emergency work orders will be completed.
- Work orders will not be completed if any member of your household is ill.
- All community events are cancelled until further notice.
- We will no longer allow access to any inside or outside amenities, expect for the laundry rooms. Amenities include, but are not limited to, clubhouses, media rooms, fitness centers, craft rooms, dog parks, spas and swimming pools.
- We have increased cleaning and sanitizing of surfaces in the common areas, including the laundry rooms and appliances. If you find it necessary to use the laundry rooms, please ensure your hands are clean, and avoid close contact with others. Please cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or cough into the inside of your elbow.
You are encouraged to review the attached coronavirus fact sheet furnished by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and to follow the CDC guidelines.
We understand that the changes and uncertainty resulting from this virus are challenging. Please know that your safety is our highest priority, and that we are here to answer questions and provide you with as much support as possible. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate this fast-moving and ever-changing virus.
BEACON PROPERTY MANAGMENT, INC. & Country Village Management